Amsler Eye Grid
1. Move circles around the grid by clicking on them and dragging and dropping them with your mouse.
2. Drag circles off the grid to get rid of them.
3. Press the "New Circle" button to add a circle to the center of the grid.
4. Use the "Position Adjustment" buttons (or keys) to make minor adjustments.
5. Use the "Larger" or "Smaller" buttons (or keys) to enlarge the last circle that you have selected with your mouse.
6. When you have adjusted all elements, click the "Submit" button to send your data.
7. If you wish to start over, use the "Reset" button.
Position (center x,y):
Size (width, height):